Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .Org players are looking for actors to take part in a Nativity

Exclamation

"what turned the kings into wise men was the fact that they eventually stopped and asked for directions." - Canuck

Oh Wise One thou truly have the measure of men......

Hi there, can i suggest my OH for the part of GRUMPY, he's been practicing for it for years just waiting for this opportunity. I, on the other hand would like to take the part of DOPEY on account of me putting up with him all this time. Te He.( i love him really)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    ok ! we now need 7 dwarfs whats all there names again ?

I will go for Bashfull !!!
    Anne, here they are -
    Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy......must say I'd usually go for Sleepy, but right now with this cold I'd make a very, very good Sneezy.... a------choo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Anne, here they are -
    Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy......must say I'd usually go for Sleepy, but right now with this cold I'd make a very, very good Sneezy.... a------choo!!!!!!

ok Angela to get our own back on Golach for casting us as ugly sisters he could be Grumpy or Dopey LOL a choo !!! here to
    Its nice to be nice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123