Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Forums log in and refresh.

Default Forums log in and refresh.

Can anybody offer an explanation as to why when I log in on some pages, the page info. shows that I am not logged in despite having passed through the "Thank you for logging in" page and I cannot post.
    However, when I go to another page via the forum index page, I am shown as being logged in.

Also, I have noticed that several of the pages (including at times the index) are not refreshing so I cannot see the latest posts until I do a manual refresh.

I am using IE7 with Windows Vista and do not seem to be having any other Internet problems.

I regularly run spyware/malware checks and my anti-virus scanner is up to date.
    He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
    Gene Fowler

Does anyone else log onto the org on your computer? Even if it is on a different account?
    Talking To God....
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Me19 View Post
    Does anyone else log onto the org on your computer? Even if it is on a different account?
    No, I'm the only one who uses it and I seem to be able to log in OK at work.
    He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
    Gene Fowler

I've been having this problem to, logging in reading a few posts then having to log in again?

I've noticed that the 'remember me' now seems to be working, whereas it didn't before.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

I have to log in umpteen times too, it's only been happening this last few weeks. If I navigate away or it's been a wee while I have to log in again even though I'm already logged in!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!