Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Deliveries

I stopped ordering from Next a couple of years ago - I live three quarters of a mile down a very well maintained track and yet the driver would leave my parcels and new catalogues etc. by the wheelie bin at the road end no matter what the weather - occasionally he would throw things into any of my husbands work vans out at Dounreay. That driver is still doing the round and is a miserable old so and so - how do these people manage to keep their jobs?
    I complained to Next countless times and they just didn't seem interested - of course my orders were only a drop in a very large ocean.
    M&S at least put an addition onto my address saying that things had to be delivered directly to my address and nowhere else.
    Nowadays my M&S orders are delivered by Euan!!! No complaints there.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Funniest thing I've read on here in ages. Thanks Ash!
    It made me laugh too!

I have had parcels left on the doorhandle, doorstep and behind the dustbin from Grattan and Empire Stores. On complaining to both companies they said they would get it sorted. Waiting two weeks for Grattan to uplift wrongly delivered goods and Empire emailed me today to say my postcode does not exist.........how do I get their statement and pay their bills I wonder? I now appear to have two account numbers with Empire, one for goods I have ordered and paid for over the last 28years, the other for the new address for goods I have not ordered and did not receive and therefore have no intention of paying for them...........hope they sort that mess out soon for until they do, no more orders for them!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

I rang next & complained about their delivery service a while ago they said they'd had alot of complaints about a certain driver.
    I also tackled the delivery person when my order finally arrived & asked him why my next day delivery was taking nearly 2 weeks, his reply was he only delivered on a monday so he didnt have to come out every day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12