Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 25 year reunion wick high school 1983-2008

Well tonight's the night - travelling up today and looking forward to seeing who is attending - just hope I can remember folks names! Left Wick in 1991 and although have been back and forth to visit family have not really met people from school - it's a little bit exciting! See you later!

Not making it over but all have a fab night. Enjoy and hope you have all not changed too much! Some pics on here of the night would be good if anyone can.

Sally Thompson x

Unhappy

Not able to make tonight hope a good night is had by all who go
    Families are like fudge,mostly sweet with a few nuts

Bein stuck offshore sucks...especially when i should be at home gettin blazin with all you lot!!
    Have fun Y'awl!!

well il b there,got some photos till take wi me too.
    drunk,ats no lek you zappster!!you're usualy nowhere near sleverin when i speak till you at camps!!

Default at long last school reunion night

my camera is not the best hopefully will be able to get some from morag and post them, don't know about the rest of you lot but i had the best night in a very long time and it was brilliant to see so many friends and to meet some new ones. will definitely do this again.

What a great night - nice to see some old faces again.

I'm looking at those photos and thinking to myself....'eh..who are these people?...lol, i only recognise about 12 people and that's because most of them still live in Wick, and from what i can remember i think there is only 1 person there outta my class...i think...god am gettin auld n dottled, a bit less hair than last time i saw him but David Campbell hasn't changed much since his Presto shelf stacking days

Can someone post a list of names for the group photo cos' i hevna got a clue who half at folk are.

So was it a good night?, seems like quite a poor turnout

Eh? I can't find David Campbell, lol. Where is he?

Front and centre in the group photo and sporting a fine checked farmers shirt in the photo with Alan...?...eh...Alan? (slim)...canna mind his 2nd name just now, i think am more dottled than i originally thought

bear wae me if i can remember names
    back row - jason maclean, morag morrison, lesley oag, sharon barclay, geraldine sinclair, tracey keith, jennifer keith, arlene farquhar, marianne richards, alan macdonald, ian roy
    2nd back row - tracey robertson, elizabeth stewart, carol sinclair, alana stewart,(think karen bruce is behind her), karen cormack, julie miller, justine lakey,fiona doull, laura bartlett, marianne mackay, lesley banks, julie steven, amanda gunn, jane sinclair
    2nd row - gary thompson, gordon morrison, alan mackay, karen johnson, linda simpson, fiona coffield, william banks, gary farquhar, derek whaley, morag campbell and donald buchanan
    front row - kevin macalpine, donald morrison, alan johnston, david campbell, lynne steven, fiona macleod.

also there but didn't make the photo jacqueline stubbings, john henderson, willie donaldson
    if i've made any mistakes shout and i'll edit them
    Last edited by lynne duncan; 26-Jul-08 at 15:59. Reason: few names wrong

to gizmo, james it was a brilliant night, if power was belther generated we would have powered wick for a year, so far everyone i've spoken to had a really good time and we'll definitely do it again sometime!!!!!

Anyone know if Justine Lakey is a member here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Front and centre in the group photo and sporting a fine checked farmers shirt in the photo with Alan...?...eh...Alan? (slim)...canna mind his 2nd name just now, i think am more dottled than i originally thought

Alan macdonald? Crikey i wouldn't have known that was David Campbell.

it looks like everyone had a really good night. Well done to Lynne!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Anyone know if Justine Lakey is a member here?
    I used to fancy her back in high school...she's still lookin' good

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I used to fancy her back in high school...she's still lookin' good
    Bet you wish you went now, lol

Quote Originally Posted by lynne duncan View Post
    to gizmo, james it was a brilliant night, if power was belther generated we would have powered wick for a year, so far everyone i've spoken to had a really good time and we'll definitely do it again sometime!!!!!
    Thanks for that Lynne, i just had a few 'ah yeah i remember now' moments when reading through the names, Julie Miller still lookin' bonnie n tidy wish i had gone now...lol

must've been some glare off all those baldie nappers when taking the photos haha!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast