Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 25 year reunion wick high school 1983-2008

Quote Originally Posted by david2soups View Post
    Be very shocked!!

i have been in the job for 17 years and would like to think that my time spent in 'mischief masterclass' stood me in good stead and kept me a good un.

times have definately changed and not for the better, i'm not sure who you are as the BHG doesn't give much away but i would been keen to chat more. send me a pm. sorry you can't make the reunion. take care for now.
    I thought I'd dropped enough in there David for you to know who I was, but you weren't joking when you said you weren't cut out for CID.

Will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    who is BHG?? kim or simon maybe?
    Sorry Cat, you're not even warm.

was there a choice in that game? i thought it was just torture
    did the girls ever chase the boys,coz i can mind bein squashed in the corner a lot but cana mind doin any squashin back
    i do however mind certain night games in the park at e top o owen place or the school park,blue murder,wizna squshed in corner in that game!!!
    i also mind my mum drivin up till e park wi some sweeties for us all and wundrin what we wis all playin in e dark
    Admit it.................you just liked being squashed in the corner . One thing's for sure, you wouldn't want to play that game now, what with the expanding waistlines, you really would be squashed.

I didn't even know there was a park at the top of Owen place, but that should give you a further clue as that wasn't my area.

are you in the photo?
    i thought the other guys all stayed local,maybe kim and simon do too though and i pass them every day!!
    are you female then??
    i seem to remember bein squashed in the corner wizna very enjoyable,but it was probably a lot better than bein kissed or cuddled when you're in p7

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    are you in the photo?
    i thought the other guys all stayed local,maybe kim and simon do too though and i pass them every day!!
    are you female then??
    i seem to remember bein squashed in the corner wizna very enjoyable,but it was probably a lot better than bein kissed or cuddled when you're in p7

I'm in this one http://forum.caithness.org/showpost....8&postcount=71

Definitely male..............last time I looked anyway.

was you in same p7 class as us or e other class?

cat as far i have found kim is in glasgow (air steward) have him on bebo if anyone wants to blether, and simon is still local i think haven't managed to catch him but last heard of working for Steven's Lorries

oh no!
    i prob pass him at the bottom o newton all e time!!

wots every1 wearin,cana turn up in ma jeans if you're all in party frocks!!

as much as i would love to be wearing a designer dress i imagine it will be mackays black troosers and a bonny top, comfort cat is the name of the game for me at least

have been having kittens today, not getting stresses much, had organised a dsisco ages ago and then last night the lad phoned and said that he wouldn't be available for the night aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!, so frantic scramble today and on the 3rd attempt have found another disco wheeew!

posters up around the town to remind folk that reunion is approaching fast.
    at the moment we have around 40 folkes coming for definite, with a lot of people having said to others that they are going but not actually telling us so hopefully all those lot are coming.

format if its okay with you lot is a disco, must persuade him not too loud too allow us to reminise. was going to organise a buffet but due to the responses not going to.

looking at the views to this post wondering if we'll break 10,000 before the reunion is done

going to phone the high school tomorrow to see if i can get photos of the teachers, mybe make up a sheet to see if anyone can name them, if their's anyone in the high school just now

hope to see a lot of folk there

Smile Great thread

Been having a look through all the photos recognising some faces and names from the past. Mum's got all my old photos back home of both me and brother. Good luck with the reunion Lynne.

Gavin
    In deepest darkest Oxfordshire

Default 25th reunion

what a blast from the past reading all the names that i was in school with, cannot believe its been 25yrs!!!
    Just txt Paul MacIntyre to tell him about the reunion.

2soups it will be good to catch up with you on Friday night (if your there) I pass through FA twice a week but never seem to see you on the beat!!!

Cool On Duty!!

rest assured i will be there macca. you probably never see me cause ur driving so fast!! that or im drinking coffee and eating doughnuts. will try and find some old photo's and bring them along.

Quote Originally Posted by macca1 View Post
    Just txt Paul MacIntyre to tell him about the reunion
    Where is Paul these days?, ain't seen him in 20 years.

Is there any one from the Thurso area that is going to the reunion that would be looking for transport back at the end of the night.
    If there are a few we could get a mini bus organised to keep the cost down.
    Drop me a pm if interested

Exclamation 25th reunion

Paul is living and working in Inverness.
    2 short notice for Paul to attend....

2soups i think its more like you drinking coffee and eating donoughts as i aways keep to the speed limit (when the police car is out an about that is)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Where is Paul these days?, ain't seen him in 20 years.

in a square thing made of bricks. Oh, it's called a house! lol

I can't make it up I was hoping I could, but it's just not possible. I hope everyone has a fantastic time - have a drink for me!! And hope to see loads of photos on here soon! (Put up school photo next to recent photos so those who were unable to attend can see the then and now pics! I'll try to attach a picture of Stuart and I from our younger days, and a picture of us in December 2006 - the last taken of us together; we really haven't changed lol)

in a square thing made of bricks. Oh, it's called a house! lol

This was us in December 2006 - a bit bigger but looking just the same!

Default Doh Nuts!!

nothing wrong with good coffee and healthy doughnuts. the reason you don't see me is im working in inverness at the moment. touch wood you recognise me on friday night. may wear my hat just in case!!

Quote Originally Posted by macca1 View Post
    Paul is living and working in Inverness.
    2 short notice for Paul to attend....

2soups i think its more like you drinking coffee and eating donoughts as i aways keep to the speed limit (when the police car is out an about that is)

hi linda sorry to here you won't make it, we'll make sure and take lots of photos

cool broke the 10,000 posts, wonder how many of you are reading this and not posting anything!!!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast