Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 25 year reunion wick high school 1983-2008

how many of the prizewiners can you name?

and does anyone know where gillian hutchinson is now?

and more photos on thursday

Default Elastic Waistbands!!

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    hey david,iv changed and prob not for the better!!!wot bout ursell,hanva seen you for yrs,speak till your mum n dad when i see them tho,they dina change.
    i cana suss you out fat bob.cana be robert coz hes no fat,still looks e same as in photo!
    think its all that crew in photo id like to catch up wi most
    hi cat, im like you in the changed department. all my hair seems to have headed south and as for the beer belly!! i can see why i never stayed in 'CID' when i can't work out who 'fat bob' is!! will maybe have to take the truncheon to colin and see if he talks? I always get the guilty guy or girl in the end though. hope all the wick north crowd make it on the night.

elastic waistbands!!!oh david!
    i just stayed in e maternity stuff for a while!!!
    yeah you'll def have till get it out o colin though maybe not wi your truncheon,he might like it
    are we all getting name badges lynne or do you think we will manage without them?!!!

Default It's amazing what you can find when you have a rummage!

This should narrow down the field of suspects for you!

Gaelic choir - can't remember the ladies name though. Think the choir went to Lairg the year this was taken. Wonder how the singing voices are now? OMG - maybe we could have a little rendition on the night (LOL) - I can still remember a little!! A wee solo from david perhaps?

gaelic choir, oh me remembers that i was the only one who was good enough to mime
    but it was a good excuse to get a day off!

Hello Lynne
    The lady with the Gaelic Choir was Mary Campbell. Relation of ours. hope you all have a great time at reunion. I have been following the thread. Happy memories of when you girls all came visiting. All the best to you all for a great time.
    Anne

Default more photos

Default The Mystery Of 'Fat Bob'

I line with all good detectives i will study the available evidence to trap the suspect. (if that fails i will bribe colin manson to spill the beans)
    could 'fat bob' be a woman!! The plot thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bob View Post
    This should narrow down the field of suspects for you!

Gaelic choir - can't remember the ladies name though. Think the choir went to Lairg the year this was taken. Wonder how the singing voices are now? OMG - maybe we could have a little rendition on the night (LOL) - I can still remember a little!! A wee solo from david perhaps?

i wiz thinking it could be female!now i reckon its anson???pm me if im right, i wilna tell,honest!!!
    how come you arna in pic david?i duno why i amna in it either tho,coz wiz in choir.maybe i turned up without my uniform again,my mum still moans bout my p7 photo!!

is it too obvious to think that it is robert munro!

yeah!!
    prob right lynne.it made it more interestin thinkin it wizna him tho!!

Wink A.w.o.l

i must have been skiving that day!! getting in some practice for my current career. i don't think it's robert, 2 obvious. not anson either,iknow most of his secrets and there are a few? well the days are counting down, must be time to start the crash diet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    i wiz thinking it could be female!now i reckon its anson???pm me if im right, i wilna tell,honest!!!
    how come you arna in pic david?i duno why i amna in it either tho,coz wiz in choir.maybe i turned up without my uniform again,my mum still moans bout my p7 photo!!

Default 2 late

ats a bit drastic!!
    elastic waistbands all round,could spend the night counting how many people are wearing them!!

LOL flappers your looking good in that photo

Stumbled across this site and topic whilst googling my name.

Would've loved to have seen all the old faces after all this time, but whoever chose the date was a little inconsiderate (some of us are in England and my kids school only breaks up for summer holidays on Friday 25th ).
    Last edited by BHG; 03-Jul-08 at 01:07.

Quote Originally Posted by david2soups View Post
    i can see why i never stayed in 'CID' when i can't work out who 'fat bob' is!! will maybe have to take the truncheon to colin and see if he talks? I always get the guilty guy or girl in the end though. hope all the wick north crowd make it on the night.
    Are you being serious there David? If you are, I am truely shocked that you used to be a (dare I say it) pig (and before I get shouted at, you used to call them that yourself once upon a time, and I mean it in fun and not to offend).

I bet you still to this day hold the Wick High record for most times setting off the fire alarms (elbow through the "break glass" was your speciality if I remember rightly), and I can also remember you being p-rick happy when it was poppy time (in todays world, we'd all be classed as bullies). Can even remember being in your corner when you were fighting in Macrae & Dick's car park one dinner time and you lying to the (I'll be more PC this time, lol) Policeman who appeared. I could tell more but shall refrain.

Not having a pop by the way David, I haven't got a bad word to say about you, you were one of the good uns, and at the end of the day we all got up to mischief (I know I certainly did). Just recalling what we were all like back then and how funny it'd have been if you're being serious there as you'd have no doubt at some point had to deal with kids doing similar to what we all got upto (although saying that, it's a whole different world today, the kids nowadays are doing drugs, carrying blades and shooters, happy slapping and all kinds, makes us seem like angels in comparison).

Anyway, I hope life is treating you good, it would've been good to see you and all the old gang on the 25th but I've only just found out about this reunion tonight (bad organisation if you ask me, but then that's women for you) and our school only breaks up on 25th.
    Last edited by BHG; 03-Jul-08 at 01:53. Reason: What's with the censorship?

Unbelievable that a pin p-rick should be censored and need a work around.

Some of us use language in every day conversation. We don't all want to be a part of the politically correct society that is dictated to us by others who act as though butter wouldn't melt in their mouths and who consider themselves to be self appointed members of the forum police.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    OMG!!...I don't even remember that cycling proficancy presentation photo being taken, bit of a shock seeing that...lol, always was good on a bike though
    With a username like that, I'm guessing it's Coco. Am I right?

Looking through the list I hardly recognise any of the names as I remember everyone by their nicks. Have the nicknames stuck all these years and those that had one still known today by the same?

Default Another Nickname!!

Be very shocked!!

i have been in the job for 17 years and would like to think that my time spent in 'mischief masterclass' stood me in good stead and kept me a good un.

times have definately changed and not for the better, i'm not sure who you are as the BHG doesn't give much away but i would been keen to chat more. send me a pm. sorry you can't make the reunion. take care for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BHG View Post
    Are you being serious there David? If you are, I am truely shocked that you used to be a (dare I say it) pig (and before I get shouted at, you used to call them that yourself once upon a time, and I mean it in fun and not to offend).

I bet you still to this day hold the Wick High record for most times setting off the fire alarms (elbow through the "break glass" was your speciality if I remember rightly), and I can also remember you being p-rick happy when it was poppy time (in todays world, we'd all be classed as bullies). Can even remember being in your corner when you were fighting in Macrae & Dick's car park one dinner time and you lying to the (I'll be more PC this time, lol) Policeman who appeared. I could tell more but shall refrain.

Not having a pop by the way David, I haven't got a bad word to say about you, you were one of the good uns, and at the end of the day we all got up to mischief (I know I certainly did). Just recalling what we were all like back then and how funny it'd have been if you're being serious there as you'd have no doubt at some point had to deal with kids doing similar to what we all got upto (although saying that, it's a whole different world today, the kids nowadays are doing drugs, carrying blades and shooters, happy slapping and all kinds, makes us seem like angels in comparison).

Anyway, I hope life is treating you good, it would've been good to see you and all the old gang on the 25th but I've only just found out about this reunion tonight (bad organisation if you ask me, but then that's women for you) and our school only breaks up on 25th.

who is BHG?? kim or simon maybe?

was there a choice in that game? i thought it was just torture
    did the girls ever chase the boys,coz i can mind bein squashed in the corner a lot but cana mind doin any squashin back
    i do however mind certain night games in the park at e top o owen place or the school park,blue murder,wizna squshed in corner in that game!!!
    i also mind my mum drivin up till e park wi some sweeties for us all and wundrin what we wis all playin in e dark