Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do the guys think?

Default What do the guys think?

Lots of us gals have revealed our make-up tactics!

What do you guys and OHs prefer?

Painted ladies or the 'au naturel' look?

And your tips for washing it out of your shirt, please!

i aint bothered one way or the other and as for tips in washing it out of the shirt stick in the washing machine and push the button

I really can't be doing with the fairer sex wearing too much make up - especially day to day. A little is alright for a night out but, in general, I definately prefer the natural look.

A cheeky smile is the best make up.

But if you do have to wear it girls then try not to make it look like it was put on with a trowel.

Less is more.

natural skin every time for me.

I really don't care how imperfect it may be. I really hate cosmetics with a passion. Yet another marketing con trick to prise more hard earned cash out of peoples pockets
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

Au natural is fine by me, along with a pair of jeans and a t shirt, although nothing wrong with a little here and there for nights out / work etc . Plus a lady who can get down and dirty and not worry about nails, hair, clothes etc.

A little is OK but I perfer the natural look, the best way to get rid of it out of the shirt is leave the shirt in a screw up ball by the side of the bed and forget about it.
    It will re appear in your chest of drawer all neatly fold up about five days later as if by magic. Its the Caithness Pixies.
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.

I find a lot of make-up very off putting. I almost get the impression the person behind the make up is obsessed with how they look and little else.

Might look ok in a dim area like a pub, club or restaurant. But in the light of day I find it rather like looking at a mask.

I'd prefer to see the real person.

Quote Originally Posted by helenwyler View Post
    Painted ladies or the 'au naturel' look?

And your tips for washing it out of your shirt, please!
    I prefer the 'au natural' look myself, maybe a negligent and a dab of perfume, but nothing more
    P.S. to remove Lippy
    Usually removed by normal washing, however, if this is not the case use a grease solvent and wash again.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

A touch of lipstick an blusher never hurt anyone,not even some lads

like the natural just outa bed in the morning look. heh heh

I have always thought that you played with cards you were dealt, and that is the same for all things on this earth.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time - but never all of the people all of the time!!

The men's responses on this thread don't match up with their responses on the Who Do You Secretly Fancy But Shouldn't thread fassssssssscinating
    Last edited by sassylass; 03-Dec-07 at 04:29.

I prefer the au naturel, maybe with a little subtle lipstick and some careful eye liner. The OTT painted doll look is cheap and unattractive. In the warmer months a bit of cleavage goes a long way but conversely, in the winter I prefer the troos and boots, fluffy jumper look.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Come round my house in the morning when I'm just up and you might feel differently! And does that include morning breath??!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    I prefer the au naturel, maybe with a little subtle lipstick and some careful eye liner.
    You've been practising then, Ricco!

Quote Originally Posted by helenwyler View Post
    You've been practising then, Ricco!
    Aye, but I haven't quite got the knack with the eyeliner - where I lick the pencil I keep getting lines on my tongue.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    The "come to bed look" would be better still.

I don't really mind but do think a woman should take care of her appearance and a little makeup shows this. If she wants to attract us blokes then first impressions count and even when married with kids she should try and continue to ensure her husbands interest.

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    The "come to bed look" would be better still.

I don't really mind but do think a woman should take care of her appearance and a little makeup shows this. If she wants to attract us blokes then first impressions count and even when married with kids she should try and continue to ensure her husbands interest.
    Just like you guys do..keeping the ol' magic alive ?!!!

I ensure that my husbands interest....stays in the TSB!

Karia
    Last edited by karia; 03-Dec-07 at 22:22.

I ensure that my husbands interest....stays in the TSB!
    Good one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast