Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Call that Music??!!

[quote=Camel Spider;305893]People know what they like. I will be buying Josh Radin's CD and it is a big switch from what I normally listen to. I play the guitar and look forward to trying out some of his music.

Thats true

I have heard James Blunt used as Cockney Rhyming slang. Perhaps that is a bit harsh but I don't find his voice to be very melodious. Even listening to him talk is a bit of a chore. Just when I thought he might have a redeeming feature as a Horse Racing tipster, when guesting on CH4 last Saturday, he tipped up a donkey (New Alco) that sat last all through the race.

Good luck to him though, plenty people buy his stuff and he doesn't need to rely on a nag to bring home the bacon. Just keep him away from the Horse Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post
    Any band that begin with "The" annoy the breasts off me!

Well for the exception of The Who. But im sure of they knew the quality of crap that was to follow them they would've just called themselves "Who".

Well thats what I like to think anyway
    You`d have hated The The, then

I just start to hate anything that gets spammed to death on the radio, like winehouse and all those 'stars' who 'sheep' only buy cos the radio tells them to.

i played james blunt to the cd died and its dead

well gotta say i HATE MIKA like james blunt but at eh moment luvin amy macdonald and i dinne mind a bit o kt tunstall
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -ALBERT CAMUS

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post
    well gotta say i HATE MIKA like james blunt but at eh moment luvin amy macdonald and i dinne mind a bit o kt tunstall
    with you my gal!

convince our 'mutual friend' aboot the AMY MCDONALD!

This is the life.......!

kariaxx

Nooooo - I had to turn over the telly at New Year when that Amy MacDonald burd came on... her voice is so throaty, it was actually making me gag, I felt physically sick. It was very unpleasant for my lugs (and throat) . I don't think her voice will be able to hold out for very long if she continues to sing like that...

But I do agree on Katie Mellua - she makes my skin crawl for all the wrong reasons! Something about her ever-perky hair annoys me too .
    WeeBurd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123