Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: what would be the best xmas pressie ever????

Question what would be the best xmas pressie ever????

well xmas is getting close so whats ur ldeal gift???

mine would be a new car parked outside with a big bow on it!!! wow

Last edited by quiteone; 04-Dec-07 at 00:31. Reason: misspelt

Mines a new motorbike, except dont get it until March 08

wat kind u getting?? harley davidsons are my absolute fav but ye cana beat the need for speed on a sports bike!!

We would like to buy a 40acre property nearby, if by some miracle, I woke up in my bed in that house with all my furniture and stuff already moved in, that would be the bestest ever christmas present
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

kawasaki ninja zx-r,yahama r1,both sitting outside my house on xmas day hehe

A lottery win, I am very sick of being poor now and I think I am able to handle the responsibility of several millions

guess my ideal pressie would be for a relative to be cured.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    guess my ideal pressie would be for a relative to be cured.

Oh Johno I hope so too

to have a christmas with my family and my in-laws under one roof. Its always a case of either or for us as we live in glasgow as do my inlaws, and my family are in Thurso.

Johno - i dont know your situation, but i know how that feels, my thoughts are with you!

to have a relaxed few day without lots of hassle and stress. Sounds bliss

Smile

Just to have all my loved ones here would be the best christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    to have a christmas with my family and my in-laws under one roof. Its always a case of either or for us as we live in glasgow as do my inlaws, and my family are in Thurso.

Johno - i dont know your situation, but i know how that feels, my thoughts are with you!
    aw thanx. it,s not life threatening. but ut,s more or less untreatable.
    [ osteoporosis]
    Last edited by johno; 04-Dec-07 at 14:20.

oh johno thats not very good news, but hopefully managable with treatment and pain relief.

Smile wallleeettttt

One of those magic, never empty wallets, with automatic refill - well, my daughter thinks I have one already.
    Things that go bump in the night generally have been influenced by a Siamese

for my mother in law to come home for xmas and her treatment to go well
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

We are going to have the best christmas ever this year without any need for wishing.

Hubby is working day shift but we have mini changi, so it just don't get any better.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

karia Guest

This is one of the few Xmas day's in recent years when my husband hasn't been working day shift..that and us still having my mum with us when we didn't think she would make it to Xmas ....What more is there?

Ah yes..food!

Karia

I would wish for people to behave the way they do on Christmas Day throughout the rest of the year as well.

When we were walking to the Hospital to visit my Dad on Christmas Morning last year, every single person we met spoke to us and wished us a Merry Christmas. Had it been any other day of the year, most of them wouldn't have broken breath.

That turned out to be my Dad's last Christmas. Make the most of each day, as you never know when it could be the your last. Happy 4th of December to all.