Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ulbster Arms Hotel, Halkirk

Thumbs up Ulbster Arms Hotel, Halkirk

I had the carvery lunch there yesterday and it was fantastic. Good choices of starters and sweets. There were 3 or 4 choices of meat as well as vegetarian option, plenty vegetables and you can have as much as you like! Be warned though the plates are huge!!!!!! 2 courses for £9.95 or 3 for £11.95 excellent value and I would highly recommend it to everyone. It can get busy so booking is essential telephone 01847 831641 to book.
    Last edited by mama2; 12-Nov-07 at 13:10. Reason: Spelling

Is it sue stevens thats the chef there now, remember her in the bayview, description fits her.
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    Is it sue stevens thats the chef there now, remember her in the bayview, description fits her.
    She works in the Halkirk Comm food is very good.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I think the food in the Ulbster has gone way down hill, It will never be as good as it used to be, there is a chef there that still needs to train I think???

Thumbs up

There was a party of 20 of us in the ulbster for dinner a couple of weeks ago and the food was excellent.