Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Enya ......Watermark

Default Enya ......Watermark

Hae any of ye got this in your CD collection.I love this album.Ma drawings just get better wi this album playin in the background.Her haunting voice,relaxation at the best.Rare.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Enya and Enigma both absolutely chill me out.........bliss after a long day

I bought it on cassette whe it first came out, one of the most chilled out albums ever made, almost fairy tale like, turn on, dim lights, drift away, absolutely haunting and beautiful at the same time. Class album.

Yes i have got it and enigma.....It is one of hte most relaxing cd,s especially after a long hard day, just to chill out on the couch in the light of the fire.....

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Farthsbottom III View Post

Hae any of ye got this in your CD collection.I love this album.Ma drawings just get better wi this album playin in the background.Her haunting voice,relaxation at the best.Rare.
    Yes, I have this album and most of Enya's other ones. I love her voice and music; so beautiful and ethereal! Stess just seems to melt away when taking a listen!
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

I love Enya and Enigma on when I am writing, it seems to transport me straight into the story, gets me in the zone, so to speak. Unfortunately I don't have Watermark.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain