Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso College Beauty

Default Thurso College Beauty

I'm booked in for a tension back massage this afternoon, I'm quite excited about the thought of having some much-needed pampering! Anyone had a similar treatment at the college? How was it?

Yes i had a massage at the college last year & it was fantastic - just enjoy every minute

oooh Im green with envy. I used to find the tension massage so relaxing and went every couple of weeks, it was only £5. I must start going again. They are very good with all their treatments, hair and beauty.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

A few of my friends go every months for pamper session and they say it's great. Must get booked in myself!!

when do they do treatments for the public and how do you book in?

i am a hair and beauty student at the college and the public can come into the hair salon on wednesdays and thursdays 1pm-7.45pm and fridays 9am-12.15pm.

beauty is wednesdays and thursdays 1pm-7pm

you can call the hair and beauty academy direct on 889540 for booking in for hair and i think its the same number for beauty.

the treatments are good i know and very well priced some friends have been in and of course i have had stuff done being in there and having to train
    Last edited by catsbasket; 12-Nov-07 at 16:49.