Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have you seen me?

I'm sorry to say lolabelle that Burt is still missing and is greatly missed by me. It will be 3 weeks come Tuesday 20th Nov since we last saw him. Funnily enough Lolabelle, Brandy had a dream about him about some days ago and i kid you not, but i dreamt about him last night myself, I was in the back garden with my OH and we heard someone coming up the side of the house and it was this middle aged gentleman carrying Burt, he was thin and very dirty but otherwise looked okay. The man was holding him in his hands which were covered by a pair of those thick gardening gloves, prosumably to stop getting scratched, anyway my OH attempted to take Burt from the man and i told them to go into the kitchen and close the door so the cat, if it panicked would not get away. At that point, i woke up and i can tell you i shed a tear or two when i realised it was all a dream. I miss my big soft boy so much Lolabelle. I don't know what it's going to be like IF i give up hope of seeing him again, just now i still think there is a chance of getting him back. Thanks for asking Lolabelle it's nice to know he's thought of from so far away.

Hi folks, it's me again(the pest ,i can hear you say) I'm just trying to keep Burt fresh in everyones memory. He(Burt) has now been missing 3 weeks today and is sorely missed. Please, if you are reading this for the first time, go back to the first post and look at the pictures of him and if you perhaps know where he is or have seen a cat like him recently, please, please let me know. I will be forever grateful to you as i want to get my big soft boy back where he belongs. Thanks for reading this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12