Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, Music in Caithness

ma band wil be wilin. a checkd out those songs of urs ther pretty gud ma drummer has a broken wrist at the moment but his cast is cumin off on monday but av got a few demo tapes kickin about the house if yar wantin a listen. plz send me an email to joe_is_comfortably_numb@hotmail.com thats if ur interested no wurys if u aint
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

If your lookin for any more bands to support you then give us a shout at: Nor_man_nor_beast@hotmail.com. Were a classic rock band with plenty of or own songs.

cheers

Hi, how's it going, I also play in a local band. We're called Boss Hogg and are just starting to organise ourselves. We've only been on the go for afew months, but are ready to start gigging now. We have our first gig at the Glasgow Cathouse on April 30th. We are looking to promote ourselves in Caithness very shortly, to try and drum up some local support so would be willing to help out setting anything up. You can check out our web site at www.bosshogg.official.ws

Cheers,
    Darren

Hello Boss,

Got your PM there a while back, can't remember if I replied or not. Boss, if you're interested in the travelling, I could see about getting you a Liverpool gig. Send me a CD if you have one.

Hi Mike.

Would be very interested in some work down south, so any help would be great. Not got a CD available at present but are planning to put together a 3 track demo within the next couple of months. What's the name of the band you play in yourself and where are you based?

Am very interested in getting something organised in Caithness, the problem is finding a venue, i'm sure there would be plenty of bands willing to participate.
    I'm actually based in Glasgow at the moment but am going back north in 2 weeks time and plan to check out afew possible venues. I know they used to hold band nights in the Viewfirth in Thurso so may have a look in there.

Darren
    www.bosshogg.official.ws

Based in Liverpool. We've sent off to Barfly in Glasgow for a gig actually, we've played the one down here a few times, its ok. Will give you a shout if we play, you could come along!

New band is called Halo Effect.

Would definetily go along to that. Let me know how you get on with them.

darren
    www.bosshogg.official.ws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12