Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: printer and scanner combined.

Default printer and scanner combined.

Id like a new printer and scanner b combined, one thats good enough for photographs but which isnt too expensive and which hasnt got expensive ink. Any ideas? what do you guys use?

Quote Originally Posted by jean View Post
    Id like a new printer and scanner b combined, one thats good enough for photographs but which isnt too expensive and which hasnt got expensive ink. Any ideas? what do you guys use?
    From the sounds of this you want a laser printer. They are more expesive than an inkjet to buy, but will save you a fair sum of money in the long run.

Its just unfortunate that you can have it expensive and cheap ink, or cheap with expensive ink.
    Talking To God....
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

HP 6310 is pretty good. My company Scottish and Newcastle are rolling it out to our salesforce remote users.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...-12207192.html
    Regards

Brian Mackay
    www.caithnessfootie.co.uk

Hi Jean

We've had an HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-one for about 6 months. Very good photos and no problems so far!

It's a printer-scanner-copier, and I recently got a refill b&w cartridge for £8...don't know what the colour would cost, but if you can get recycled cartridges (we go to CartridgeWorld), they're much cheaper and contain more ink!

I would recommend the Epson range. They produce good quality prints and have individual colour cartridges so if one colour runs out you don't need to replace the all the colours like many in the HP range which use tri-colour cartridges.

Something like this should be OK at £39.99 with free P&P and cartridge prices aren't too bad either with a full genuine set for £15.83!

PS Jean - why don't you make the animated doggie in your signature into your avatar?
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 28-Oct-07 at 13:00. Reason: Added PS

[
    PS Jean - why don't you make the animated doggie in your signature into your avatar?[/quote]

good idea !! and thanks for all the info ..I tried to upload a pic for my signature but cant get it to accept one..so im stuck with himself meantime!