Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best game on ps3

Default best game on ps3

whats the best ps3 game
    "One more round Micky"

When it comes out - The Orange Box.
    Say what?

I wouldn't know....i'll stick to the well priced hardware, wide range of games and superior online community of the Xbox 360. ORange Box is already out on 360....not that bad infact very good...although Bioshock wipes the floor with it.!

Or I may just read a book instead!
    Last edited by ber219; 27-Oct-07 at 22:16. Reason: hmmmmmm

When Killzone 2 comes out it will be the best by miles.
    ............................AHOY HOY........................

360 currently has a better range of games.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject - Winston Spencer Churchill

fifa 2008 or colin macrae dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda the flump View Post
    360 currently has a better range of games.

Yes, but once the PS3 gets going both consoles will pretty much have the same games.

Once the PS3 gets going Microsoft will be close to releasing the new Xbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Corsastu View Post
    fifa 2008 or colin macrae dirt
    Fifa 08 every time.

Fifa 08 or PES 2008?

Fifa 08 is for people who dont like football that much. Too easy to play.
    Pro Evo everytime.

Yea, Microsoft can afford to make the Xbox work. Whilst hte PS3 is the better console Sony can't throw the same amount of money at it as Microsoft can.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject - Winston Spencer Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by quirbal View Post
    Fifa 08 every time.

Fifa 08 or PES 2008?
    FIFA 08, the gameplay has improved greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by ber219 View Post
    Fifa 08 is for people who dont like football that much. Too easy to play.
    Pro Evo everytime.

No, Fifa is for the true football fan. It is as close as you can get to real football.

The Orange Box has been pushed by for the PS3 by a week. Its not realeased on the 23rd.

I wouldn't mind getting that (have it on the Desktop downstairs already but its such a great combo of games. Worth it even just for Portal...)

Best game that I have is Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Never played an RPG before it but I am really enjoying it. Given me a good 60 hours of gamepaly so far, with that much more to go at least.
    Talking To God....
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

i think when assasins creed you will really see why they made the PS3.Also Haze whiich is exclusive to PS3 killzone 2 which will outcalss other games by miles.GTA5 was originally going to be a lot bigger than it is going to be. because the PS3 has blu ray which means the discs can hold 12 times as much info.however when the took this to microsoft they said they would have o put it on 2 discs for the xbox 360.However microsoft said no and as a result the game will be a lot smaller spoiling the game for PS3 owners.
    "One more round Micky"

Was never really that fussed for a PS3 until the other day when I heard the top gear track will be in GT5! Mind you plenty time to save up pennies since it's not out for a while!

Could someone answer me this? You get all your different size ps3's 40gb 60gb and 80gb. Is there anyway to attach an external hard drive so you have 500gb? Would make the 40gb more appealing. (although I did hear it's even less backwards compatible)

Quote Originally Posted by *Martin* View Post
    Was never really that fussed for a PS3 until the other day when I heard the top gear track will be in GT5! Mind you plenty time to save up pennies since it's not out for a while!

Could someone answer me this? You get all your different size ps3's 40gb 60gb and 80gb. Is there anyway to attach an external hard drive so you have 500gb? Would make the 40gb more appealing. (although I did hear it's even less backwards compatible)
    all my ps2 games work. you recieve firmware updates whn you log onlie to play your games. also if you are playing on a HD tv your ps2 games will be upscaled.
    "One more round Micky"

They took Backwards Compatibility out of the new models I think. I'm not sure really, it has been very badly publicised and is a bit of a PR mess. You can actually take out the Hard disk from a PS3 and replace it with a bigger one. Check out google for guides.
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by *Martin* View Post
    Is there anyway to attach an external hard drive so you have 500gb?
    Plug it in and your good to go. You can also replace the internal hard drive without too much difficulty. Im good with my 60GB just now though. Only used up 20GB.

I completely forgot about Assassins Creed! So looking forward to that. And I didn't know that about GTA IV. Sounds like something microsoft would do. And as for the Top Gear track being in GT..... Well its on my wishlist now!!
    Talking To God....
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Me19 View Post
    And as for the Top Gear track being in GT..... Well its on my wishlist now!!
    Here's hoping they have a Suzuki Liana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast