Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso High School

VOYAGE Guest

Default Thurso High School

Thurso High will not be open to 1st and 2nd years on Monday and possibly Tuesday. An update on the situation should be posted on the main caithness.org home page soon and should also be on MFR.

Default Thurso High re-opening

Yes

I was speaking to a teacher today and the decision could only be taken late yesterday, and although the news was sent to the P & J it didn't appear today. It is likely to be Wednesday before s1 and s2 can be accommodated as the extesnion block needs a lot of cleaning.

The more the word is spread through the town and villages the better. The bus companies have been told not to bring in younger pupils I understand.

It is a good job the school can take in older pupils as they have assessments the next week.

Question To educate or not to educate.....

Are the first and second years going back to school tomorrow, I have not heard anything lately?
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm View Post
    Are the first and second years going back to school tomorrow, I have not heard anything lately?
    Yes, it says so on the school's website.

www.thurso.highland.sch.uk