Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Stevie Taylor in the Mountain Dew

Default Stevie Taylor in the Mountain Dew

Wow Stevie Taylor was playing in the mountain Dew last night & all I can say is WOW!!
    Its the first time i've heard him & by god he's good,
    Great set Stevie.. thanks!!

bacardibabe Guest

he is playing in the blackstairs next saturday.

Aye & ma bands playin in the backer unfortunately so we'll miss his gig!!
    I'm sure he'll rock the place though!!

Quote Originally Posted by zappster
    Aye & ma bands playin in the backer unfortunately so we'll miss his gig!!
    I'm sure he'll rock the place though!!
    Might hev tae pop in an see yee rockin mate, ma burfty eday so thinkin bout goin on e lash amorrow night tae celebrate being an auld git joost lek yursel

BTW....Zippy....sorry Zappy e new Exodus album smokes, it's no oot till october but i pinched hid off e internet, and it has the greatest album title ever.....'Shovel Headed Kill Machine' , and it still sounds 100% like Exodus even with Gary Holt being the only original member left, they have a new singer on iss one, also Rick Hunolt and Tom Hunting have both left, being replaced by Paul Bostaph on drums and Lee Altus (ex Heathen ) on geetar......frash metal is alive and well my rockin' friend

haappy birfday jizmo ma wee rockin buddy.
    Never heard that Exodus had a new one comin out..but have ye heard the orig line up o testament is on the loose again!!
    P.S wiz doon at Gods guitar clinic in glesga last week & he ROCKED..(p.g need ye ask)Hed a meal way um n awl!!

So yee paid no heed to at restraining order then?

Aye i heard aboot Testament touring wi the original line up, would be awesome to see n all, but i think they only played a couple o gigs way doon sooth in Englandcestershire, nowt in bonnie Scotland at all

Anyhoo...micht see yee enite, will get e craic then