Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sunbeds

Default Sunbeds

Hi, thinking of going to a sunbed. Can anyone give me any advice before i go on what i should use , ie creams, moisturiser? Before of after. Could anyone recommend one?

Thanks

I usually exfoliate before i go then apply a tanning accelerator(you can buy them from the tanning salon) then just moisturise as usual afterwards.

Some tanning accelerator creams don't contain a sunscreen though.

My fave moisturiser is L'Oreal Nutrilift for dry skin, it smells lovely, keeps you moisturised all day, isn't greasy and dries in quickly L'Oreal body expertise exfotonic is the best exfoliator i've used too

With all the recent skin cancer scares I wouldn't recommend going at all. That said, my wife uses the sunbed all the time. Don't have too long sessions and get well oiled up. Keep oiling up after it.

I would not recommend using sunbeds, not only do they increase your risk of getting skin cancer but they also age your skin alot quicker!!
    the only safe tan is a fake tan! I would recommend the ambre solair spray on tan, it gives you an all over even looking tan

Default Sunbeds

Hi, Thanks for all the advice thanks .

Ashleigh