Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what do we think of new music

Granted, there are a few bands making worthwhile contributions towards music. However, the difference with modern/ new music today is in terms of their Hardware usage rather than melodic or harmonic extensions of the musical history. Some of the best things that are happening from other groups today are ways in which things are being recorded/ used.

Dumpty fell by the way. How do I know? The Lighter said so.

Default noomuzac - closer to understanding the words

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Granted, there are a few bands making worthwhile contributions towards music. However, the difference with modern/ new music today is in terms of their Hardware usage rather than melodic or harmonic extensions of the musical history. Some of the best things that are happening from other groups today are ways in which things are being recorded/ used.

Dumpty fell by the way. How do I know? The Lighter said so.

I agree, old and new bands are utilizing new technology to make, produce and market music, that’s what new music means to me.

At the moment I think the music around that falls under this very wide category, is ace, and there’s more of it than EVER before because of this internet thing.

I know this is a good topic of discussion so come on peeps.

Anyone like new young pony club?

;o)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123