Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Oer E Ord....Thank you.

Talking Oer E Ord....Thank you.

Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee....
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Smile

[quote=mccaugm;284636]Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee..../quote]
    Ye widna be laffan ma lassagie, if ye hed til pit up wi sweaty betty and chono's infractans fallan al o'er e place.......

I did for a moment think about retyping it all out as we went, then I saw how much of it there is and decided it was a bit too big a job for me
    Great fun though, and always good for a giggle
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Perhaps we could get it copied and enter it into next years Turner Prize competition, weeeellllll you never know. Te he

More like Turnip Prize - he he. It is a blast though. OH thought I was nuts when I discovered it one wet Saturday afternoon and was laughing my sock off at the pc.

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm View Post
    Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the "Ord Soap".....I have been reading the wonderful and utter nonsense...and laughing like a drain. It should be made into a screenplay with an 18 certificate...hee hee....
    Actually Halkirk Chickie,
    thank you for starting it. Somedays this is the only thing that gives me a good laugh, between reconciliations and balancing cheque books....
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

It was great
    Even if we find the light it will be surround by shadow.