Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Englishman, Irishman And Scottishman jokes.

Default Englishman, Irishman And Scottishman jokes.

An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman were in a pub, talking about their sons. My son was born on St George's Day," commented the English man. "So we obviously decided to call him George" "That's a real coincidence," remarked the Scot. "My son was born on St Andrew's Day, so obviously we decided to call him Andrew."
    "That's incredible, what a coincidence, "said the Irishman. "Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake."

Post your Englishman, Irishman And Scottishman jokes here.

An Englishman , Irishman and Scotsman were trying to get in to the olympics without tickets.
    So they got to the stadium during one of the main events and discussed how they would be able to attend without paying.
    The Englishman walked around the stadium and saw a pole lying on the ground and picked it up. He walked to the entrance and said, “Peter. England. Pole throwing.” The guards let him in without hesitation.
    While walking, the Scotsman sees a manhole. He picks up the cover, carries it under his arm to the entrance and says, “McGregor. Scotland. Discus throwing.” The guards let him in also.
    The Irishman is very frantic, since both his friends are now inside. He walks around the stadium and finds a roll of barbed wire. He picks it up, walks to the entrance and says, “Murphy. Ireland. Fencing.”

An englishman, scotsman and an irishman are on a plane together when it begins to divebomb, sending them to certain death. In order to escape, the plane has to loose lots of weight quickly to allow it to continue to fly. They decide that each man has to throw out a possesion.
    'I'll throw out a rose, 'cos theres lots of them in my country' says the Englishman.
    'I'll throw out a thistle, 'cos there's lots of them in my country' says the Scotsman.
    'I'll throw out bomb, 'cos' theres lots of them in my country' says the Irishman.
    Luckily, their plan works and they survive, and they each go home to their families.
    As the Englishman comes home he sees his dad weeping and says 'Dad! Dad! Why are you crying!?' to which his dad replies 'a rose fell out the sky and the thorns slit your mothers throat!'
    As the Scotsman comes home he sees his dad weeping and says 'Dad! Dad! Why are you crying!?' to which his dad replies 'A thistle fell from the sky and the prickles blinded your mother!'

As the Irishman comes home he sees his dad laughing and says 'Dad! Dad! why are you laughing?!' to which his dad replies:

'I farted and next doors house blew up'