Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: In-Law

Default In-Law

There was a married couple who were in a terrible accident. The woman's face was burned severely. The doctor told the husband they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was so thin. The husband then donated some of his skin.
    However, the only place suitable to the doctor was from his buttocks. The husband requested that no one be told of this, because after all this was a very delicate matter.
    After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever did before! All her friends and relatives just ranted and raved at her youthful beauty.
    She was alone with her husband one day, and she wanted to thank him for what he did. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."
    The husband replied, "Oh don't worry, Honey. I get plenty thanks enough every time your mother comes over and kisses you on your cheek!"

There was an expectant father who had spent quite some time waiting for the offspring to arrive - at his in-laws' place.
    As his leave balance had gone into the red, he tells his father-in-law, "When my son comes, do not call up my office and say that I have become a father of a boy because I'll have to shell out a lot for parties. Just leave me a message that the clock has arrived. This will be our code for the arrival of the baby."
    The offspring does finally arrive one day, but it's a daughter. The father-in-law now thinks to himself, "If I tell him that the clock has not arrived, he'll misunderstand and think that something has happened to the baby and come rushing over."
    So the father-in-law left the following message: "The clock has arrived, but the pendulum is missing."

that,s good ,heh heh.........

Last year a Jewish gentleman, fresh out of gift ideas, bought his mother-in-law a large plot with a fancy granite headstone in an expensive cemetery.
    On his mother-in-law's next birthday, he bought her nothing.
    Naturally, she was quick to comment loud and long about his thoughtlessness.
    The son-in-law replied, "Well, you haven't used the gift I gave you last year."