Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Scorrie Scoop

Default Scorrie Scoop

Delighted to say that Wick Academy football club's weekly tickets the Scorrie Scoop are now available from Poltney news in Dempster Street. The jackpot is now up to £1,900 so well worth having a go.

The winning numbers can be found on posters as well as in the Groat and on Academy's web site www.wick-academy.co.uk

Just to try to avoid any confusion remember that any other weekly ticket sold using Wick Academy’s name is nothing to do with the football club and any proceeds do not benefit the club either directly or indirectly.

Going off topic a wee bit, Poltney news are now stocking Johnston's pies. Had one yesterday and it was great!!

Exclamation Scorrie Scoop...

Is there anywhere in Thurso where we can buy a ticket? Given that Thurso does not have a team in the same league as Wick, some of us would like to support Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    Poltney news are now stocking Johnston's pies. Had one yesterday and it was great!!
    ats e best news av heard in ages. if i wisna goin oot for ma tea enite i wid be headin in at direction rite now...

i ken fit am hevin for ma tea tomorrow nite
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    Is there anywhere in Thurso where we can buy a ticket? Given that Thurso does not have a team in the same league as Wick, some of us would like to support Academy.
    Hi Torvaig,

You can get your Scorrie Scoop ticket from Harrold's the butcher's in Thurso. Thank you for supporting the club.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    Hi Torvaig,

You can get your Scorrie Scoop ticket from Harrold's the butcher's in Thurso. Thank you for supporting the club.
    Ah, never thought of them but I did go into J. Gunn & Co as I remembered about Martin's connection and I got the last one there which, I think, is a good omen and will probably be the winning ticket!