Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: elderly peoples recreation.?

Default elderly peoples recreation.?

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day Dawn and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a crap head. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So Dawn called him a dickhead. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

Johno lol, thats ageist but I like it
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Glad to see your still on top form johno. Very amusing indeed. SSsssss.