Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thurso High 50th Anniversary Celebration

If you are interested you can view some memories of former pupils on the blog set up for this at : http://thursohigh50.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by J. E. A. View Post
    Hi
    There are pictures that Fergus Mather took at the Open Day and the Dinner Dance on the school website, www.thurso.highland.sch.uk.
    Am I doing something wrong? I cannot see any pictures. I have clicked on the rolling title at the top.

Click on the large blue writing at the top of the page once you have clicked on the scrolling text. This will take you to the photographs

Quote Originally Posted by j. E. A. View Post
    click on the large blue writing at the top of the page once you have clicked on the scrolling text. This will take you to the photographs
    ty ~ ~ ~ ~

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at the photos, thanks. I did recognise a few faces, but not as many as I'd expected to. Looks like everyone had a great time!
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Smile

After 50 years I could only recognise one face in Fergus's pics and that I think was a certain Ann Brown - still the best looking girl in the school fifty years on

Thumbs up

It was a great couple of days and we all enjoyed ourselves. Anne looks amazing, doesn't she. She and Graham came across for a less than a week, so they could attend. Hope the idea for another reunion in 2010 goes ahead. Helen Gibson

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Did anyone who started 1st year in 1967 or 1968 attend? I myself started in 1967.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12