Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: The Org Soap...aka O'er 'e' Ord

"There's plenty parchment paper to mak up e cairds an quills wi ink too" said anneoctober, "so I'll leave you lot to sort oot wir trip an I'll get e bingo organised as she headed below decks. "Laguna2, I think annie wiz greetin, she took off awfy kweek" said BL. "Och, she'll be breakan hir hert ower Chono leckly" "Nanoo'll see tae hir, noo lets get wir crew organised" as they pit thur heids together. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK......... "Fit in e heck iz at" whispered .......................
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

BL. "Oh no, it's the tickety timey bomby monster" burbled Laguna .... it prowls in these waters looking for unsuspecting swimmers ..... "We better warn everyone!" They ran below decks ..... on one of the beds was a little pile of clothes, and a note "gone for a swim" ..... "Whose bed is that?" they asked anneoctober "It's ......................

Lachie's bed, well it was until Nanoo gave him the heave o'er e side!" "Now CJS sleeps there.....why do you ask?" BL blurted oot " ooohh will he alricht? can ye no hear that TICK TOCK noise through e hull?" "Ha ha, that will be interesting" laughed annie, "thats the croc that ate Cap'n Hook's fist ! I wonder how CJS will get on wi him"............

"get ye back to e dark, slimy pit from whence ye came, ye evil eyed, big toothed,scaley overgrown lizard with dragon breath, or I'll slit yer belly and feed yer gizzards to e sharks"they heard CJS shout. "oh michty me, e big crocs found him" whispered BL "whilst" said AnnieO, "let me have a look and I'll let yer ken whats happening" AO peered down through the porthole window and fell back on the deck laughing. "what is it" asked BL, alarmed at AO in fits o laughter at a sight so dangerous. "it's nae croc thats scaring the crabs outta CJS" she spluttered out between howls of laughter, "tis none other than herself, Morags mither with a fish tail where her once scrawny boney legs were" "oh michty me, What a sight to behold", "ere mind yersel" said BL, "let me get a shot of that porthole" "oh that's hellish" said BL. She then saw something move behind morags mither and straining to see, she saw none other than Davy Jones himsel. "oh no" she cried "this cannae be happening, we are only in the midst of a ..............................

A good hug often helps

"Hey girlies, ah'm back !" yelled a familiar voice. AO & BL screamed wi delight as they turned roond an sure enough, er wiz Chono! "We thocht we'd niver see ye again, ye wee red devil" as they hugged and kissed Chono ( who, it hez tae be said, fur a meeried man wiz na fight n off the excitable ladies, lek ye wid expect!) "whaur is a'body?" as Chono looked aroond , BL whispered "hids been awful since they took you away, nowt's been richt on e Black Pearl" even Nanoo.............

" spends her days locked awie an all ye can hear is e clinkin o' bottles, ice cubes & corks pop an". Chono started to shake, his wee facie got redder an' redder. "Oh my goodness, BL kweek help me tie Chono doon wifie I can see his tempriture ris an - e steam will be comin oot his loogs in a meenad" yelled AO. A horrendous earth shattering explosion filled the air................
    NARRATOR: It took over an hour for the smoke to clear away, the sea was littered with wood chards, an Aussie flag was caught on a floating piece of debris, a battered cocktail shaker swam lazily on the dark waters and an eerie silence hung in the air. Not a sound, not even Bluelady & Anneoctober's sense of humour survived the blast.
    Some months have passed now, and it's said that if yir in Leith docks and it's a calm evening The Black Pearl is seen mooring there and the crew aboard are making merry, drinking Old Pultney, listening to Colin Campbell songs on Radio Kaitness and telling jokes that definately turn the air blue.
    THE END

... and Laguna2 can be seen sitting on the dock crying - cos she had been wearing a lifebelt that fateful night and so, was the only - lonely - survivor!

The end.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526