Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: litehoose...

Default litehoose...

anither brilliant nite at e litehoose on tuesday nite, last cpl o tracks were oot o oss world. totally amazin...!
    dreadin e winter months now tho, where wil i get ma monthly musical fix fie then??

weel done gleber, im yer beegest fan...
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I am so looking forward to my first time in e lighthoose. Hats off and a round of applause every time for Sutherland and Son for their achievements and for bringing people to the North and giving people the pleasure of listening, much respect!!!

Am going there for three-and-a-half days next week. Might not be same after it, but it'll be fun, fun, fun as The Beach Boys might sing.

Aye,Trix, John Goldie was one of the best guitarists I have ever heard. Ten years as a session man in the States, playing huge auditorium gigs and a period sessioning for TamlaMotown not to mention playing with Martin Taylor's 'Spitit of Django'. Not surprising he is so good. The last two tracks with Goldie, Chobbers, Zebedy, Tierce de Picardie and myself were quite an experience.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    The last two tracks with Goldie, Chobbers, Zebedy, Tierce de Picardie and myself were quite an experience.
    indeed!! for me as weel as yersels. an am sure e rest o e audience wis totally in awe as weel.
    chobbers is a genius, goes withoot sayin e rest o e guys were also excellent.

hev a great time at e last hoose pepsi...
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...