Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pictures of my babies

Default Pictures of my babies

The top photo is Panther for obvious reasons, and the other is Muffinz both will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday.
    Last edited by Happy Gilmour; 16-Sep-07 at 19:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmour View Post

The top photo is Panther for obvious reasons, and the other is Muffinz both will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday.
    aaawwww. they ARE gorgeous.

Default Babies

I love them and they are just beginning to start playing. Could sit for hours watching them they are so funny.

Default Lovely

They are both so absolutely gorgeous. i just want to cuddle and pet them both!!

The size they are at the moment you could have one in each hand, but they will not stay that size for long. Can't wait for them to go all fluffy as they look so funny!!!

What a pair of little cuties, their lovely
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Oh my gosh, they are beyond cute. Beautiful pictures on the other thread too, Corgiman also has a lovely one (cat that is!).

Thanks Margaret, I just adore them, they are beginning to start playing now and I think Mum's find it quite annoying. They have another 10 weeks of them before they will go to their new homes so I'm sure by that time they will be looking for all the quiet places to hide and get some peace and quiet.