Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pictures of my girls

Default Pictures of my girls

These are my 2 girls, Noynarock Joeline top and Noynarock Fern bottom, both of which are Norwegian Forest Cats.
    Last edited by Happy Gilmour; 16-Sep-07 at 19:19.

They are beautiful, are they normal moggies? The top one looks like a tiffanie or a maine coon.
    Last edited by corgiman; 16-Sep-07 at 19:13.

Smile My Girls

Not far wrong, they are actually Norwegian Forest Cats. Beautiful soft and cuddly. The babies are just coming up to 3 weeks old.

They are absolutely stunning.
    This is my bundle of trouble

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by corgiman View Post
    They are absolutely stunning.
    This is my bundle of trouble
    Hi Corgiman,

I love the way the imperious dignity is offset by the colourful wee toy in the foreground...Magic!

Karia

she likes to pretend she is the queen of snob hill but she forgets herself when she is playing

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Your "girls" are gorgeous, Happy Gilmour! I think Norwegian Forest Cats are beautiful. A friend of mine got a ginger coloured one 3 or 4 years ago, and I had never seen nor heard of the breed till then.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

These are my 2 girls, Noynarock Joeline top and Noynarock Fern bottom, both of which are Norwegian Forest Cats.
    What gorgeous pussy cats! Are they pedigree cats? They have posh names

Red face Fabulous Felines !!

sorry for abrupt ending there ! My pooter decided to do it's own thing

Default My Girls

Yes they are both pedigree cats, Norwegian Forest Cats. This is their first litters, they only have 1 litter a year for 3 years and then I will have them neutered. They are basically only for pleasure but I do love the kittens. These two ladies travelled all the way from England and also that is where the studs were. I shall post photos of the fathers.

Default Daddies

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...nt=Severin.jpg

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...rent=Woody.jpg

These are the pictures of the two studs. Severin the top photo is the father of Rocky and Woody the bottom photo is the father of Muffinz, Panther and Tigger.

Hope you like them.

Don't know what I did wrong but here's hoping this works.

oh they are stunning Do they take a lot of grooming? The ragdoll is a lovely coat very little grooming needed, which is good cos mine hates it once you get near her back legs or tail

Default My girls

No they don't take much grooming their coat is a double layer coat which is why the photos of the studs their coats are very thick, but that is their winter coats. Their fur is like cotton wool not like a cats fur at all, but the breed they are they have to have a thick coat for the weather. We are just finishing extending their run outside, it is 16feet by 16 feet and 8 feet tall as they do like to climb and be up high. I have my pink slips but ours were bought as breeding queens. Is it true the ragdolls go all floppy when you pick them up?

Ours does at times but not often, if you pick her up she will lay on her back and flop but I think it is more a reference to the raggie flop as pictured

Your cat is gorgeous, how do you keep it so clean. The other thing I heard mentioned is they don't use their claws, is this fact or fiction?

that is absolute fiction I clip her tips off her nails every month or so and she never scratches us but she has a huge cat tree that she is always clawing and climbing. They do have the furriest feet ever though it's funny when you see all the long hair between her pads. She is no problem to keep clean at all she is always grooming herself but I was told that to keep their coats really good sprinkle it with johnstons baby talc once every month or so but I tried it when she was a kitten and what a mess we both got in so never bothered since