Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help Please

Default Help Please

Ive got a fruit machine and every time i switch it on it starts to scream at me saying check it out so ive done the obvious to open and close the door to reset the machine to no avail so anyone that can throw some light please let me no Thanks
    "Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."

Quote Originally Posted by donnalee1994 View Post
    Ive got a fruit machine and every time i switch it on it starts to scream at me saying check it out so ive done the obvious to open and close the door to reset the machine to no avail so anyone that can throw some light please let me no Thanks
    Check for a coin jammed in the mechanism holding the microswitch down.

Tryed that the coin goes in and the coin comes straight back out the bottom so looks like no coin stuck

In the same vein, maybe the microswitch is stuck down - it would be a good idea to take the coin mechanism apart and watch the progress of the coin through to see where the problem may be.

Tryed that the coin goes in and the coin comes straight back out the bottom so looks like no coin stuck
    By out of the bottom do you mean the cash tin or the reject slot?

If it's the reject slot it can still be a coin jam holding the coin mechanism open.

Try spitting on e coin, sometimes that works - no kidding ye !

A good hug often helps

Fred down in the pay out,the machine looks pretty dead so ive bought a new game card it's on it's way if that doesnt work i will buy a mother board an if that dont work think ill bin it

Fred down in the pay out,the machine looks pretty dead so ive bought a new game card it's on it's way if that doesnt work i will buy a mother board an if that dont work think ill bin it
    Fruit machines didn't have game cards and mother boards in the days I was employed to mend them, many just had cogs and wheels and a handle on the side but when I was called out to mend a machine nine times out of ten it was just to take a bent coin out of the coin mech.