Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Astronot - September Dates

Default Astronot - September Dates

Hey folks. If anyone is around any of the below cities or towns on the dates listed we'd be very greatful to see some friendly faces in the audience.

Thanks

Jeid, could your arms BE any skinnier?!

Could your comments be any more crap?

You can hardly talk yourself... you're just about as skinny as me.

looking forward to th gig tonight!
    spoke to a few mates down here, should be a god few people going!
    make a good night out of it!

Default gigs

hope you have good gigs this weekend, and i hope stevie has fun at the zoo on friday !!!

Jeid, I am so sorry I missed the gig. I have just discovered your thread. Best wishes for the remaining events of the series.

And like everyone else, I am sure, I was trying to knock that pesky fly away from my computer screen until I realized that your avatar had changed.

that was actually one of the best gigs i've seen astronot play!

was a good night!

wasn't quite so keen on the other bands, but it was fun anyway!

was loving the synth action though!

anyway, well done again astronot!

Cheers Cmack.. was a very good night indeed. Sure we'll be back at some point

Unfortunately I had to be in Newcastle last Thursday night, lads, otherwise I would definitely have come along. Keep me in the loop with any other gigs you may be doing in the Central Belt. How did the gig go, anyway?

Edinburgh went really well aye. My favourite out of all of the weekends dates. Not a huge crowd but I think we had almost as many folk there for us as the Edinburgh bands had. Usual story though, out of town band goes on first so we had the smallest crowd all night. No matter, we will be back!

Thumbs up

A wee bird tells me that Caithness FM are to be running a competition for 2 Free tickets for each day of the John Lennon Northern Lights Festival at Durness, and for a CD of one of the headliners!
    Tune in to find out all about it!

I think we're doing an interview for Caithness FM on the Thursday before the festival aswell. Tune in to hear some new tracks folks. Details to follow.

how did you get on in glasgow??

Glasgow went pretty well. We played just as well as we did in Edinburgh. A very posh venue though. Really REALLY posh. Probably too posh for our rock nonsense. The other bands on were alot softer than us so we essentially opened a pop night with some hard rock/punk. Fairly woke them and warmed them up though. We got a great response from the crowd though and met some really nice folk.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    I think we're doing an interview for Caithness FM on the Thursday before the festival aswell. Tune in to hear some new tracks folks. Details to follow.
    Hey Boss, maybe they'll get you to draw the winners tickets! See this thread for competition:-
    http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=32829