Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does any1 agree with me???

Default Does any1 agree with me???

if you have heard of the
    "quoys of reiss quad centre" do u like it it is incredibly borring!i have been ther about 20times and on the 2nd time it was borring it is the same track over and over again
    , no open land to go on or jumps or anything! there should be more exitment in there.
    You may as well talk to the fins cause i tel you something
    the fish aint listning

My boys have been quite a few times and they are getting bored with it now aswell,They use to go nearly every weekend but they haven't asked to go for ages

i think there is a place in Reay where i might try the next time!!

Anyone got their number??

Default who

i might know them i am 14 and i used 2 go there every wednesday yer i ahev heard of the 1 in reay is it anygood?
    the fish aint listning

Don't think u will know them they only went at the weekend, they are 11 and 12 years old

They haven't been to the one at Reay yet, but i must find out about it and i'll let u know!!

Default :) thnx alot

thatnx and i wil contact mr guun i know him from quoys of riess and see if he wil be making any changes soon and i wil get straight back
    the fish aint listning