Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Band members wanted

Default Band members wanted

We already have a drummer and Lead Guitarist: we are lookin for a
    Bass/vocals/ bass/ vocals/Guitar/Vocals/ Guitar
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

I know a few guys who may be interested. They're called Matt and James, guitar, bass and vocals. experienced boys with a bit of chart success. recently had a bust up with the other member of the band.

What sorta music do yous plan to play?

Default RE:

We play anything we are very varied... we play Steve Vai to Pink floyd to Metallica to Ozzy osbourne to UFO ect! we will play anything givin til play. we enjoi a chalenge

Default getin there!

All we need now is a singer... there must be some1 out there willing til sing the hearts out for us!!! some of theMusic we will be doing includes: Idlewild, Jimi Hendrix, Biffy Clyro, Lyndered Skinered, ETC

Where r u guys based?
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

sheep Guest

hey i live in wick. im play guitar in a band already but if ur stuck 4 a singer gimmie a shout on ma msn account

Default We all goe to Thurso high skool

We all go tilthurso high skool... but we praktis in halkirk.! basssist needed now aswell... Sheep I added u on my MSN

Did u guys find a singer or bass player yet?

I used to be able to sing quite well until I got glandular fever last year. Trying to train my voice up a bit more - but my style of vocals probably aren't what you're looking for. Yeah, I could do the likes of sweet home alabama, but not so sure about others.

im quite interested in this, although i dont kno if im what your quite looking for. i have been playing guitar for over a year now, and can sing quite good most o the time. im hoping to get a bass in the near future, ive just been playing about on the school 1 so far.
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

johniss0002 Guest

hey guys u are lookin 4 a bass player look no further, i am ur man. Do u have a problem with ppl fae wick? I got my own bass and gear I am doing standard grade music but i am playing higher extension on bass and higher on guitar and i can learn ny song rappidly if interested add me to ur msn messenger so we can chat.
    BTW i love ufo dr dr is a magic song. chat to me

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo in the other thred
    Firstly Howdivano have been formed longer than Revolution and secondly that sounds like that annoying little turd John Ross

johniss0002 Guest

tom and Jimbo i never said nything like tht because i know howdivano have been formed for longer and i only registered today!

Quote Originally Posted by ŠAmethyst
    I used to be able to sing quite well until I got glandular fever last year. Trying to train my voice up a bit more - but my style of vocals probably aren't what you're looking for. Yeah, I could do the likes of sweet home alabama, but not so sure about others.
    my band really need a singer and if u want to sing for us let me know how old u are and if u can get to wick for practices