Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Liquid Blue

Default Liquid Blue

Can someone point me in the direction of downloads for Liquid Blues recordings - or where I can obtain a CD?
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

there playing in the backer (sat 8th) tonight so can obtain one from there

Aye, but the Backer is a long way from Saudi Doug Thanks anyway!
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Default Liquid Blue CD's

Scotsboy the CD's are just about sold out, 10 left I will keep one back for you if you want and post it out to you. Send me a PM and we can arrange that.

Liquid Blue will be recording a new EP soon as part of getting to the Ultimate Chill final, I will post details when it's ready.

Would you believe it? I've been asked to cover the Ultimate Chill Weekend. Well, the Hazy Janes and The Hedrons anyway. Will try and get a mention for Liquid Blue, Douglas.

Default Ultimate Chill

Nice one Pepsi I will see you at the bar, wear a pink carnation and have a rolled up copy of the Times under your arm.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Cowie View Post
    Nice one Pepsi I will see you at the bar, wear a pink carnation and have a rolled up copy of the Times under your arm.
    just look for a bearded?? blondie haired geezer with e caithness twang biy

not to mention a pink carnation & a rolled up copy of the times

A Elvis belt and a copy of Screw will have to suffice, Douglas, I'm afraid. Mine's a lager tops by the way. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    just look for a bearded?? blondie haired geezer with e caithness twang biy

not to mention a pink carnation & a rolled up copy of the times
    Bearded, blond-headed types are a' the rage outside the highlands these days, chobbers. I started the fad after all. Hope all is well and see you in a coupla weeks, chav(ie).

Default Lager Tops

Lager tops it is then Pepsi, I will be easy to recognise I will be the one with the worried look and no fingernails!

Douglas Cowie, all the very best of luck in actually meeting up with the elusive Pepsi Challenge. I still dream that someday I will be so honoured.

just seen on another thread that the singers going off to uni. are the band planning on staying together?

Default They seek him here, they seek him there?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Douglas Cowie, all the very best of luck in actually meeting up with the elusive Pepsi Challenge. I still dream that someday I will be so honoured.
    Been there, done it, shook the hand ,bought the beer, I am not worthy.
    Not allowed to divulge too much about the man of mystery but if you cross his avatar with Keifer Sutherland you are pretty much there.
    I've said enough, no more.

Default Liquid Blue

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    just seen on another thread that the singers going off to uni. are the band planning on staying together?
    No worries Moncur they are staying together and Cat will be coming home on a regular basis to gig. The band have come too far now to give up.

Been there, done it, shook the hand ,bought the beer, I am not worthy.
    Not allowed to divulge too much about the man of mystery but if you cross his avatar with Keifer Sutherland you are pretty much there.
    I've said enough, no more.
    Huh?! Keifer Sutherland? I had to take a snap of thyself to see the similarity, which, is minimal. Wish I had Sutherland's money, though.

Default Keifer

Had to do a double take there, thought it was promo shot from 24