Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thanks Mayday

Default Thanks Mayday

To expand on my great Edinburgh adventure I boarded a number 5 bus tonight and found my way to the the Cabaret Voltaire. It was quite a charming place, an underground space with a small stage and no seating. You stand around to take in the musical experience. (Interesting smelling smoke in the place too.) What a treat to hear the Caithness guys in the band "Mayday". chobbersjnr and zebedy, I think theboysintheband could hold his own against you on the drums.

As the room began to fill with more and more people the age of my children, I decided that the evening was over for me. Guys, I made it through your set. Thank you for the opportunity to see another facet of Caithness music in action.

Now, roblovesplastic, can you please translate this for me into a form which the org's music threaders can understand?

boysintheband could hold his own against almost anyone on drums there a great band i wish i could have gone to see the gig myself theres songs are great and i wish them the best of luck with every gig they deserve to go far

Cool

Geez thanks very much both! Its a lovely little venue, isn't it Canuck?

Sorry I never got the chance to talk a bit! Perhaps another time! Thanks again for comin' down to show your support tho! It really is very much appreciated!

how did yeez get on funz, all go to plan? was gonna hav come doon a deek but couldna get monday off
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

There didn't appear to be any problems. It seemed a pretty smooth flowing presentation to me. They did a guitar exchange for one song. No cords got tangled, no leads pulled out, no strings broken. But maybe an excellent drummer can cover any disasters and the audience would never know.