Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Englishman, irishman, chinaman.

Default Englishman, irishman, chinaman.

A building contracter hires an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman to shovel a pile of sand. The Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck. The Chinaman is in charge of supplies.

The boss comes back two hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow. The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck and just as he is getting close to the truck the Chinaman jumps out from behind a wall and yells, "SUPPLIES!"

Default Englishman, Welshman, Irishman.

An Englishman, a Welshman and an Irishman were at the fair and about to go on the helter-skelter when an old crone steps in front of them.
    "This is a magic ride," she says. "You will land in whatever you shout out on the way down."
    "I'm game for this," says the Welshman and slides down the helter-skelter shouting "GOLD!" at the top of his voice. Sure enough, when he hit the bottom he found himself surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gold coins.

The Englishman goes next and shouts "SILVER!" at the top of his voice. At the bottom he lands in more silver coinage than he can carry.The Irishman goes last and, launching himself from the top of the slide shouts "WEEEEEEE!"

Default Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman.

Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman are driving in the desert, when all of a sudden smoke pours out from the bonnet and their jeep breaks down.

''Darn'', shouts the Englishman, "what are we going to do now?!!"

Knowing a bit more about cars than the other two, the Scotsman decides to take a look, and decides that nothing can be done.

"Well I don't know about you two" says the Scotsman, "but I'm outta here. There's no way I'm staying in this place to die!" And with that, he gets his stuff together, and starts walking off into the distance.

"Hang on!" shouts the Englishman, who gets HIS stuff together and runs after the Scot.

The Irishman thinks about it for a minute, before deciding what it is he should take with him. Upon doing so, he follows the other two.

Five hours later, and a jeep appears from the distance with a friendly face at the wheel.

"I bet you're glad I found you!!" exclaimed the jeep driver as he got closer.

"Sure are" replied the Englishman, "though we would have been ok for a while yet"

"Oh, why's that?" asked the driver.

"Well" said the Sotsman "I've got loads of drink. So we would have been ok if we got thirsty"

"Yes," said the Englishman "and knowing that, I have brought lots of food and medical supplies"

Impressed, the driver turned to look at the Irishman.

"Why have you brought a car door with you?!!" he exclaimed, looking very puzzled.

"Oh, that's easy" replied the Irishman. "It's in case we get hot, we can wind the window down."

Default Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman.

Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman were in a pub, talking about their sons. My son was born on St George's Day," commented the English man. "So we obviously decided to call him George" "That's a real coincidence," remarked the Scot. "My son was born on St Andrew's Day, so obviously we decided to call him Andrew."
    "That's incredible, what a coincidence, "said the Irishman. "Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake."