Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Apple and Cinnamon cake

Default Apple and Cinnamon cake

Hi there has anybody got a recipe for an apple and cinnamon cake?Love the cake but can't seem to find a recipe for it so any help would be great x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

sorry had a look at all the cook books cannot find any try the muffins they have cinnamon and apples in them
    Its nice to be nice

i havent tried this one, suppose you dont need to put the topping on

http://www.bramleyapples.co.uk/recip...s_cinnamon.htm

Anne X and mrs n thank you both so much for your help...baking day tomorrow x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

dont put too much toffee in as it can burn learned the lesson today
    friend just text del hot with Ice Cream or Cream
    Its nice to be nice

Oh well anne x you might as well go for the extra calories and have the icecream or cream with it cos what is life without a few sweet treats I will definately be trying them out tomorrow,might have to control myself until the kids get home though or they may all be gone by then x