Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Weather forcast for next month

Smile Weather forcast for next month

I like to keep an eye on the weather and weather forcasts. Based on this last few months I predict that next month will be:

followed by some of this

and then some of this......
    Things that go bump in the night generally have been influenced by a Siamese

Smile

and then some of this

.. well it is November, isn't it??

Ummmm better pack me thermals for the trip north. lovely pics where abouts where they taken?

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZ View Post
    Ummmm better pack me thermals for the trip north. lovely pics where abouts where they taken?
    Hello Lizz, the first 3 are on the road out of Bettyhill, overlooking 'The Street' (the old croft) and the last one is of a favorite spot on the A836, between Bettyhill and Tongue. It might be either Loch Cròcach or Clàr-loch Mor.

I was told to put the heating on this week for a few days. I just tell the family they ought to put on more clothes. Bahh, humbug.