Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: One for the Ladies

Blackpool today..... who knows where tomorrow!

Default One for the Ladies

Hi Girls,

This can be a delicate subject, but every woman has periods - every guy ends up married to a woman who has periods, but why this is still so taboo, I have no idea. (It's an open topic in our house - 4 women, 1 man!)

Anyway, I have just finished my first month using something called a Mooncup.
    For the more delicate of you, I will omit the details, but here is the website.
    www.mooncup.co.uk

I wish I'd found these years ago!
    Julie
    x
    Feel free to pm me about this, I promise to give you a straight & honest answer!
    I wish I'd picked more daisies.........(anon)

Hmmm, sounds an interesting alternative and enviromentally friendly too, got a shock at the price tho which is £18.99 but you can get them on eBay for about a pound cheaper.. Imagine the money you could save over the 10 years it will last for. I think I'll buy one, thanks Julie!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Blackpool today..... who knows where tomorrow!

Julia,

I really have to say, I am impressed!
    I baulked in the first instance, but I thought I'd at least try - and boy, am I glad I did! Yes, there are the few initial teething problems so to speak, but after 2 days I was converted! I can honestly say that I don't want to go back to the 'old ways'!

And all because someone was trying to get me involved in typing newsletters for the local enviro-nappy company!

Good luck - well worth the money!
    Julie
    x
    I wish I'd picked more daisies.........(anon)