Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PETROL PRICES .

And you really think Tesco would give a damn about you?

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Quote Originally Posted by macc
    Not only are all the local garages making a clondike out of us all with their prices, I think a few of them are managed by the most pompus men. Lochshell is the exception as he will accomodate no matter what. I tried to get petrol at 9.55pm in Wick the other week and found I could not get served anywhere. I only needed enough to get home as I had to come to Wick as my son had to go to casualty, I would have gone earlier but I only just got out of hospital. Some of the lads just shrugged and said no but one on the North side shall we say was very rude and just shouted get to me. I tried to explain my situation to him with tears but he just stuck his head and shouted get again and again. Would it really of hurt one of them offer someone some help. Bring Tesco on I say because I refuse to get my fuel in the Wick area anymore.
    Funny that i have had the same problems myself when looking to get petrol (both richards and elm tree) when nearing 10 at night and got the same abuse funny thing is the notice on the door says its open to 10 now my logic (could be wrong it wont be the first time ) says that you should be able to get served untill 10 before shutting up my workplace works to 8 at night and as much as i would like to i cant walk out the door at 5 to 8 because i like it

OPEN TO 10 MEANS 10 NOT 5 TO !!!
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death

Funny that i have had the same problems myself when looking to get petrol (both richards and elm tree) when nearing 10 at night and got the same abuse funny thing is the notice on the door says its open to 10 now my logic (could be wrong it wont be the first time ) says that you should be able to get served untill 10 before shutting up my workplace works to 8 at night and as much as i would like to i cant walk out the door at 5 to 8 because i like it

OPEN TO 10 MEANS 10 NOT 5 TO !!!
    And these are the ones who will be complaining when they have to close because Tesco has put them out of business. If you provide a sevice to the public then you go the extra mile to help the customer. They are slowly putting themselves out of business by not being helpful. Even 10 o'clock is too early to close. Makes you wonder how many people have actually needed to use their car after 10 p.m. and realised they need petrol and are not able to get any?

Quote Originally Posted by ~~Tides~~
    And you really think Tesco would give a damn about you?
    I have had the pleasure of living in Caithness for the last 2 years and I can honestly state that the local petrol station owners do not give a damn about the welfare of their fellow Caithnessians, so what is the loss?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12