Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Down Load Disc----- Help!!!

Default Down Load Disc----- Help!!!

Earlier I asked if any one could give me a PSC disc some one kindly sent me one but I am not sure how to down load can some one please talk me through the process?The original disc that was with printer gave instructions to follow but the disc sent is different.Thank you.

The software needed should be on the disc moureen, just double click on it and it should self install, once installed plug your printer back in and bingo ! ( hopefully )
    Last edited by Solus; 06-Aug-07 at 12:54.

Default disc

Hello Solus,I was going to mail you but did not want to be a pest!!! what do I click on if I remember it says where do I want the disc information put does this make sense to you?Pete is away for a fort night and I need printer!! Thank you.

It should show as saving initially to a temp folder, click ok, let it run it will then create a folder in programs click ok and let it do its stuff

Default disc

Thank you for taking the time to mail will follow instructions,Regards.