Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One for Weeboyagee

Default One for Weeboyagee

Well here at last is the first pics of Alices new house. Weeboyagee not long now before you have your house back to yourself when you eventually get back from Canada .....place your bets now folks for when the housewarming will be.

Weeboyagee I know you will be sad to eventually see us go .....Connie plenty of room now for you and your brothers.

I think you should be ready for moving in by the end of next week. I'm pretty sure you could live without the luxury things like erm a roof and windows for a wee while surely.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Is that you got your suitcases packed then Connie?

It's been sitting beside the door for months, I canna wait to be able to give up work and live a life of luxury at Weeboyagees.

karia Guest

Why Alice,

It's ever so,...PINK!

Karia, the mildly terrified!

I that a Barbie House you're building there, Alice? All that pretty pink!

Well Weeboyagee wouldnt let me paint his house pink as was suggested in a previouse thread and I thought it might be too girly for Connies brothers.

Connie you dont need to pack your suitcases I thought it was going to be out with the old in with the new. He does have a credit card and Im sure you could think of a way to persuade him to spend spend spend all on you.

Connie - you lucky girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I that a Barbie House you're building there, Alice? All that pretty pink!
    Angela I wish it was a barbie house I was building. There is another floor to go on yet and all I could think when I saw it was...oh no I have to carpet this.... maybe in pink too...

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    It's been sitting beside the door for months, I canna wait to be able to give up work and live a life of luxury at Weeboyagees.
    Connie,

Should we be looking at hats and streamers an' the like?

PS, If your suitcases have been outside for that long, perhaps a swift check of the insurance policy might be in order,...his ,..not yours!

Karia

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by airdlass View Post
    Connie - you lucky girl!!

LUCKY now let me think for a momment is this the first word that would come to my head regarding some poor innocent girl trying to make an honest man of Weeboyagee..................... erm .....nope....ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by karia View Post
    Connie,

Should we be looking at hats and streamers an' the like?

PS, If your suitcases have been outside for that long, perhaps a swift check of the insurance policy might be in order,...his ,..not yours!

Karia
    Karia I have been vainly looking at hats and streamers for many years regarding Weeboyagee .........all to no good he is Teflon coated when it comes to a woman getting him to commit to anything.

Last girlfriend came out to the house one day unannounced ...He was in his favourite place the Smiddy Inn . She cooked him a lovely meal then proceeded to phone the pub to tell him to come home...................DOOMED from that day onwards.

Where is Weeboyagee???

What have you done with him, Alice? He's keeping awfully quiet!

Oh well, he won't have that problem when I'm cooking his meals, he can just come home when he hears the smoke alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Where is Weeboyagee???

What have you done with him, Alice? He's keeping awfully quiet!

Woops guess who just arrived back from Canada.... Hes as brown as a berry and shattered ...wonder what he was up too never mind he will no doubt catch up on the org tomorrow....hee hee by that time I will have married him off to Connie again.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    Oh well, he won't have that problem when I'm cooking his meals, he can just come home when he hears the smoke alarm.
    I am sure he will just love your cooking Connie ......

Hes back from Canada now and to tell you the truth it looks as though he has put on a few pounds so a couple of burnt offerings might help him slim down.
    Connie I should think you could at least nag him for a housekeeper start the way you mean to go on ......making demands of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Hes back from Canada now and to tell you the truth it looks as though he has put on a few pounds ...
    I am sure that the loss of the slim trim WBG was largely a result of multiple cooling drinks, the only way to survive the heat we have been having.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I am sure that the loss of the slim trim WBG was largely a result of multiple cooling drinks, the only way to survive the heat we have been having.
    Now that one I definately believe. Weeboyagee certainly likes his 'cooling' drinks.

Wow! That is certainly pink! Looks big enough to hold a whole (org) reunion in.... now there's an idea.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Now that one I definately believe. Weeboyagee certainly likes his 'cooling' drinks.
    Did he bring you any presents this time?

And I totally support Ricco's suggestion of an org get together. We could start the party in his new sunroom, progress through my digs in Edinburgh and end with a Hogmanay celebration in Caithness. The last one could be a two parter, the first to paint WBG's place pink so he won't forget you and the second to check the structural soundness of your new home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast