Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 4 Parachutes

Default 4 Parachutes

A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers on board, but there are only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger says, "I am Ronaldo, the best footballer in the world. The football world needs me and I cannot die for my fans." He grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton says, "I am the wife of the former president of the United States. I am the senator of New York and I have a good chance of being president of the United States in the future." She grabs a parachute and jumps off the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush says, "I am the president of the United States of America. I have huge responsibilities in the world. Besides, I am the smartest president in the history of my country and I can't shun the responsibility to my people by dying." He grabs a pack and jumps off the plane.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a young schoolboy, "I am old. I have lived my life as a good person, as a priest should and so I shall leave the last parachute to you. You have the rest of your life ahead of you."

To this the little boy says, "Don't fret old man. There is a parachute for each of us! The smartest president of America took my schoolbag!"
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Talking

hi julia, thanks for that, i had a really good chuckle at that one.