Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz 26/01/03

Default Quiz 26/01/03

Hey!

As the winner of last weeks quiz is sadly unavailable, i am pleased to announce the lovely "Squidge' will be in the chair again.

I am certain she will do a splendid job and a wonderful time is gauranteed for all.

Be there before 8.30pm and bring yer thinkin caps with you..............

satcomguy Guest

Hello! My wife and I joined this past week. How does the quiz work?

Satcom
    just come to the chat room around or before 20:30 and just join in its fun but watch out for cheaters
    golach

Welcome Satcom. You'll need to register for the chat room ahead of time, because your first password will be emailed to you. But if you do that now, you'll be ready in time for the quiz. It's bags of fun, kind of a free form event at times ha ha. See you then!

satcomguy Guest

Thanks for the welcome and tips. As long as we manage to get the kiddies to their beds at a reasonable hour, we'll be there. (Even if we can't, we'll log in and watch the fun!)

Cheaters?

Quote Originally Posted by rachelle
    Cheaters?
    In golach's book, "cheater" is anyone who answers a question before golach does

Sassy!!!! I am shocked is it that obvious