Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Summer blooms

Beautiful Pics ! jan x
    computer says no ........

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran View Post
    Imagine my surprise when I looked at my latest reputation received! It was for my comments on this Summer Blooms thread. This is what psyberyeti had to say to me:

"I might be being unfair but I just get the feeling that Sporran will chip in a few words here and there about any post just to get her posting number up. If she's not, then I apologise."

You couldn't be further from the truth, psyberyeti!! If you were more observant, you would notice that there are many threads that I do not post on. If I was posting just for the sake of getting my number up, I would be posting on far more threads than I do! I post on subjects I am interested in, and yes, I do give a lot of compliments to people whose photos, etc., I like. And those compliments are genuine. I am a nice person who likes to give compliments when and where deserved. People enjoy good feedback when they post their photos, do they not? And yes, I do post a lot on the Literature thread, but that's because I enjoy reading and writing poetry! Your comments were completely uncalled for!!
    I have known Sporran for some time now and fishing for posting ratings is not her bag (unlike my early days )
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sporran View Post
    Imagine my surprise when I looked at my latest reputation received! It was for my comments on this Summer Blooms thread. This is what psyberyeti had to say to me:

"I might be being unfair but I just get the feeling that Sporran will chip in a few words here and there about any post just to get her posting number up. If she's not, then I apologise
    Well Sporran, if that is the case, I should be getting the same kind of rep. I post on most of the pictures as I love to look at them and acknowledge my appreciation. And i don't even know how many posts I have, will have to have a look and see.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Default Not summer here yet, but...

Here a couple I took today, beautiful weather out so I did a bit of digging and saw some nice flowers that were under the weeds, and I planted a few newbies.

She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

And a couple more...

This one is the new one, don't know what it's called, just likes full sun and drought tolerent.

Lovely photos Lolabelle - you must have really green fingers!

Is Pampas Grass a Bloom? Anyway thought you might enjoy!

All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

It looks "Bloomin' Lovely" anyway Deemac.

Some new ones from my garden.

A couple more, this time from around the back.

Wild Flowers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyhippo View Post
    I used to restrict myself to cutting the grass but this year I actually planted some iris ( a rush of blood to e strange part of e brain!!) and they've actually flowered........ I must be a gardener ( or just very lucky)
    What a brilliant blue and not a mark on the petals, just perfect .

Thumbs up

These photographs are all really beautiful and each one is just as lovely as the next. please keep them coming because i've just spent a delightful summer on the org viewing them and i appreciate it very much indeed. It was no summer at all in reality, but this thread has transported me into a magical summer. Thanks a million folks.

Its the first of October but there's still some colour in the garden.

Just when you think everythings fine, life slaps you in the face.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234