Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Default For Whom The Bell Tolls

So finally Operation Branchform has resulted in Murrell being charged with embezzlement. I am thinking he will be feeling as if someone he knew well has thrown him under a bus - twice.

Other good news is that the SNP have re-thought their over ambitious climate change policies set by Sturgeon in an effort to out do Westminster - childish !

More good news is that puberty blockers have been paused due to the Cass report.

A good day for common sense but a very bad one for the Greens, Harvie and Slater must be bobbing up and down like demented meerkats. Will the Bute House agreement fold ? I think not as Harvie and Slater are on too good a salary for doing and achieving nothing. May be they will prove me wrong.

Happy days !

Are those now in power any better..

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Are those now in power any better..
    The SNP are in power!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    The SNP are in power!
    The Greens are the puppet masters, the rest are just there to behave like a colony of seals clapping wildly when ever Yousaf shouts the loudest, how macho !

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    The SNP are in power!
    I meant ‘The Principals’. People running the show!

Lots going on, alright. Thought it worth popping in to see how Corky Smeeks would be getting on making out that all is well in SNP-world, but he appears to be away...

We need an election now!

Lets hear from CORKY……..