Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 'Alan Carr' smoking cessation clinic

Default 'Alan Carr' smoking cessation clinic

Hi, has anybody been to one of the Alan Carr sessions? I seem to remember that a few members of the Scottish Ambulance Service attended one in Wick back in March, and I would love to know if they are still off the evil weed?

Don't know about Alan Carr but a few people I know were able to quit smoking after hypnosis. I think it may help if you are already determined to quit.

Default Alan Carr

Never heard of any Alan Carr sessions taking place up here. There is a "Smoking Cessation Nurse" now in post in Caithness & Sutherland. Her name is Trish Greenford & I think you can contact her at Caithness General Hospital - 01955 605050. Maybe she would be able to help.

Thanks for that, but there was definitely an Alan Carr clinic in Wick in March and I was just curious to see if the method really works. As far as I know it was run for the Scottish Ambulance Service and about three members attended.