Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Rat food

Default Rat food

hi
    Does anyone keep rats?
    I had to have my last remaining rat put down a couple of days ago and have about 1kg of rat food - pets at home pellets left. Am not replacing my rats and feel bad binning it so if anyone wants it its free to good home.

thanks

hi. dont have rats.Just to say i am sorry that you had to have your last rat put to sleep.I am very fond of rats and i had to have one put to sleep because of cancer, Hardest thing i had to do...Would you not think of getting another...

Default Rat Food

Hi,

I know Balmore Animal Welfare Centre would happily use the rat food. They don't have any in just now but it would be handy for when they do.
    Just a suggestion.

Smile Rats

Hi Justine

We have had them for many years, but have decided to diversify the animal portfolio just now and have a couple of ferrets to add to the menagerie!

Hey there, sorry to hear that about your rats, I currently have two males, and I know how attached you can get to them, first time I've had rats and I'm delighted I took a chance with them. I can see me having rats for a long time to come, if you want the food out of the way I'm sure my two would appreciate it.