Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Macmillan nursing charity concert Orange room 21st july 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post
    Nobody else would have one like this

I never said they would? I said it could've been picked up by mistake. Sometimes happens.

the hat has turned up and will be returned to it's owner shortly. NOTE I don't have it i just saw the hat the person who got it back is reliable

Quote Originally Posted by theweemidget View Post
    the hat has turned up and will be returned to it's owner shortly. NOTE I don't have it i just saw the hat the person who got it back is reliable
    Who pays the Park for the damage?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Wow, a saga of a missing hat. It brings back fond memories of a missing lighter. Ah, the summer of 2006: now didn't we have a lot of fun?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Wow, a saga of a missing hat. It brings back fond memories of a missing lighter. Ah, the summer of 2006: now didn't we have a lot of fun?
    The story of the lighter is not yet done. It is hiding in the dark secret places of the world, slowly and quietly gathering its minions unto it. Until the day when it awakens, with a vaste horde of minions to bring light into the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Plastic_Food View Post
    The story of the lighter is not yet done. It is hiding in the dark secret places of the world, slowly and quietly gathering its minions unto it. Until the day when it awakens, with a vaste horde of minions to bring light into the world.
    Right on, brother.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

*I suggest a new religion - All hail to the mighty HAT!!

The wearers of the hat should be treated with great respect or their anger will spread far and wide!! Great floods, pestilence (and apparently road accidents) will ensue . . . . . .

IF they are not kept happy and content.

I vote Chobbers as - head hat boiggie (leader of this strange and secretive sect!!!!!) - as he seems to know LOTS about HATS . . . . .

* All of the above donates humour.
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

HE pays the park himself once his new hat comes perhaps they will supply a chin strap

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    HE pays the park himself once his new hat comes perhaps they will supply a chin strap
    Well, if that's your hatIchewed!!!!

Well I Did Hear The Forecast Was Supposed To Be Howling Gales But I Thought It Was For During The Week And Not Through The W/end !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Well, if that's your hatIchewed!!!!
    Worst pun ever

Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Plastic_Food View Post
    Worst pun ever
    DeLIGHTed,I'm sure.

Default charity gig

that gig was to bring attention to and help caner sufferers not about aman who behaved like achild who lost his dummy his behaviour was appauling

just ten minutes ago someone came to the door with my hat, the day is saved.
    I have apoligised to the staff and asked the Park to bill me for any damage.
    The hat turned up in a bar I had'nt even been in and was spotted by a friend who quickly secured it for me otherwise it would be highly unlikely I would have got it back..just like the previous two. still now to get a decent staple gun so next time I ware my hat I can staple it to ma heed.

Good stuff, glad to hear you're reunited.

told you it would be returned glad it's returned to it's owner. I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment that day good to see familiar faces again. Do you know the total of the money raised yet

[quote=clash67;246815]just ten minutes ago someone came to the door with my hat, the day is saved.

quote from Stolen Hat
    ' I totally regret losing my head.. '

Cant help but enquire, was your head that you lost, inside the hat?
    Last edited by Scunner; 26-Jul-07 at 12:05.

[quote=theweemidget;247086]told you it would be returned glad it's returned to it's owner. I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment that day good to see familiar faces again. Do you know the total of the money raised yet[/quote i think it was 500 pound

that's good to hear that they raised £500

I may have found the missing hat. Yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed a performance of "The Merchant of Venice" at Canada's Stratford. The setting was most modern, with many of the actors in suits. I am sure that the hat posted in this thread was on the head of one of the actors!

Or maybe it was just a pretender to the throne of the Chobbers Hat Empire.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast